Seeing new products is the #1 reason visitors attend trade shows
The New Product Showcase is a popular spot for visitors and the media, so this is a great way to get extra exposure for your new products and build traffic for your booth - at no extra cost to you.
This is a juried competition - winners in the various product categories will be selected by a panel of industry experts and announced on the first day of the show.
CIPHEX West visitors can vote for their overall favourite new products - there will be 1(one) winner.
Rules & Regulations
- Any company applying for a product submission to the New Product Showcase must be a confirmed exhibitor (with exhibit space paid in full) in CIPHEX 2018.
- Any product, introduced to the Canadian market (since October 1, 2017) is eligible for approved submission.
- All submissions approved by the Show Committee become finalists and are eligible for the Award in their category. These products (the finalists) will be displayed in the New Product Showcase. Winners in each product category will be selected by a panel of industry experts.
- Applications must be received no later than August 1, 2018.
- A photograph must also be submitted in jpeg format.
- To be admissible, the product must be new to the Canadian market and represent an innovation in the sense of utilization and/or its function so that it would be an innovation to the Canadian market.
- Limit of (2) products per exhibitor.
- To be admissible the exhibitor must present a minimum of 3 new benefits for each new product, up to a maximum of 5.
Note: -new colour or arrangement of colours is not a benefit;
-new dimension of the same existing product does not qualify as a benefit.
- The jury will select the finalists based on the following criteria:
- Does the product:
… promote sustainability
…use new or existing materials in an innovative manner?
…make the workload easier?
…have a new look and does the design improve its functions?
…promote a safe environment?
…have a lower price due to the innovation?
Therefore, your products should have at least one of the above characteristics. Suggestion: Use text/wording that would help a wholesaler or contractor to sell your product.
- The decision of the jury is final.